Who We Are
Signature Ambulance purpose is to provide superior, innovative, convenient, and timely ambulance transport services at affordable rates.
We believe in providing uncompromising patient care and customer excellence, while holding ourselves to the highest standard of fairness and integrity.
What We Do
Our services include:
- Basic & Advanced Life Support
- Critical Care Transport
- Bariatric Transport
- Stretcher Van Transport
- Wheelchair Transport
Protector of Life
Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support ambulance units to provide patient care of varying conditions and needs.
Certified medical professionals to cover any event in case of medical emergency involving anyone present
Non-emergent transport of ambulatory patient from one facility to another such as nursing homes, hospitals, and assisted living facilities
Ambulances carry the necessary equipment to provide medical monitoring such as airway management and EKG monitoring
Signature Ambulance makes an impact in the community.
- Servicing local highschools and colleges
- Covering special events such as football games & graduation ceremonies
- Offering free Basic Life Support classes for local nursing homes and facilities
- Volunteer work at the Eagle Health and Rehabiliation Center